This is a temporary contract role. Maximum 18 months. No Corp to Corp. $40-$65/hr (Remote OK, but must be US timezone)
Red Bull Media House is hiring a product manager that specializes in AR/VR/XR and immersive experiences.
You will be working alongside our in-house product team as part of our award-winning Digital Products team. The immersive team is responsible for prototyping, launching, and maintaining cutting edge technology solutions to support global, consumer-facing Red Bull digital products. This role will be focused on our Red Bull TV apps, Red Bull AR apps, and RedBull.com.
Red Bull TV is a free premium streaming TV service that provides live, linear, and on-demand films, tv shows, and events to millions of users worldwide across dozens of platforms. Our award-winning native TV apps feature distinctive immersive media experiences that leverage the latest in augmented reality capabilities.
The Red Bull AR app hosts thematic augmented reality games with seasonal competitions and in-store experiences.
We reward innovative creativity, entrepreneurial scrappiness, technical expertise, high-level strategic thinking, 1st principles problem-solving, attention to detail, humility, and a “can-do” attitude to make things happen.
- 3 years’ experience in engineering, product management, product marketing, immersive production, or similar capacity
- 2 years’ experience using Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Experience conceptualizing, building, and launching mobile-based AR experiences (i.e., full-lifecycle product delivery including coordinating PR comms)
- Experience leading the agile development process, including conducting sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Experience using project management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of underlying technologies that enable immersive experiences (e.g., computer vision, spatial audio, networking, voice) and how hardware and software constraints impact 3D content creation and deployment
- Deep understanding of technical implementation with the ability to communicate about these systems with non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Willingness and confidence to decompose abstract problems into actionable research topics
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Strong, proven track record of developing premium consumer-facing applications
- Experience working with A/B testing and analytics platforms