HireIO, Inc. (HIO) is a leading executive search firm specializing in recruiting high-profile talents in cutting-edge technology in the United States. We are one of the top recruitment consultant firms for technology companies in Silicon Valley. We have grown an exceptional team and excellent reputation. As a part of the team, you will have a great opportunity to work closely with our clients which are top-tier companies in the high-tech industry. This is an intern to Hire position.
This Associate Consultant Intern is expected to work with our team based in San Jose for our high-profile recruitment project. You will be working with an agile team with an open culture.
- Analyze job requirements with clients
- Identify clients’ needs according to discussion with clients
- Assist with job requisitions/job description development
- Obtain a thorough understanding of job requisitions (i.e. KSAs, competitiveness, etc.) and conduct research when necessary implement sourcing strategies and identify potential candidates
- Search for talents on websites (i.e. LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, etc.)
- Communicate with candidates and understand candidates’ skills and interests support Consultants to conduct labor market research
- Analyze current talent poolConduct research and estimate compensation ranges for a different level of positions
- Design market mappingMatch candidates with suitable positions and draft referral reports
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking SystemCoordinate interviews at different times ones collaborate with clients’ recruiting team to continually improve processes and experience.
- Can work/intern for 4-5 days per week
- Degree/ ongoing degree from an accredited university/college
- Interest in learning about the recruiting and technology industry
- Have a hunger and natural thirst to be successful, to be the best, and motivated
- Have a passion or interest in communicating with othersBe self-motivated and proactive
- Have a high level of comfort and confidence around engineers, managers, executives
- Enjoy writing and have strong writing skills; we’re not looking for a novelist, just someone who can write professional emails and feels comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize your work
- Have a fun personality and people generally like you ( come on now, we like to see personality)
Previous experience in technical sourcing or recruiting roles would be a plus.
Interested in / familiar with the IT industry and ecosystem in the Silicon Valley
Perks: Opportunities to build your own network with Silicon Valley talents and leading Internet companies, be your own business manager. We don’t micromanage since we hire bright people who don’t need it or want it. Weekly case training and experience sharing from top talents in different fields.Opportunities to learn HR-related skills in business, technology, finance, etc. Fun and open team environment