At CMS, we believe that at the core of our organization are the employees that carry out the Agency’s vision of advancing health equity, expanding coverage, and improving health outcomes.
What’s the Recent Graduates Program?
The recent graduate program is for those who have graduated, within the past two years, from a qualifying educational institution or certificate program. The recent graduate program offers career development with training and mentorship.
This one-year paid program is designed to provide an opportunity to those individuals who lack experience to participate in Federal government jobs, enabling them to develop on the job as they establish their career.
A huge perk of this program is that upon successful completion of the one-year program, you are eligible for conversion to a position with a GS-12 full-performance level.
$54,727 – $87,395 per year
What you’ll do:
- Present analysis to team members or managers to enable greater understanding of programmatic or business performance, trends, and issues.
- Enter, revise, sort, calculate, reference, track, analyze, manipulate, and retrieve data for numerous reports, presentations, and to prepare statistical assessments.
- Correlate and analyze facts gathered and assist with or develop recommendations that may include areas such as new or revised work processes, procedures, strategies, and plans.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for various program management information generated from various processes.
- Maintain various databases, workbooks, reports, and business software systems.
Where we’re hiring:
- Location Negotiable After Selection, United States
To be eligible as a Recent Graduate:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Individuals who within the previous 2 years, completed a qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution. Therefore, you must have completed your educational program no earlier than June 10, 2020. Veterans who were precluded from applying due to their military service obligation, begin their 2-year eligibility period upon release or discharge from active duty. Eligibility for veterans cannot exceed 6 years from the date on which they completed their degrees (or certification). Therefore, veterans must have completed your educational program no earlier than June 10, 2016.
- Degree must be conferred by June 30, 2022.
Come see why over 6,000 employees say CMS is their employer of choice! In addition to dynamic and exciting opportunities, CMS offers generous compensation and benefits programs, an outstanding work-life balance, and most important, the opportunity to give back to your community, state and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered.
Apply by 6/10/22!