When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
Application Deadline: 09/30/2021
As a Real Estate Summer Analyst – Innovation with Hines, you will assist in evaluating and implementing new businesses, products and services that enhance the value of our portfolio, elevate the experience of our tenant customers, and further empower our employees. You will research and deploy thoughtful strategies to respond to this quickly changing world. You will use both internal and external experts to choose the best options to operate in a global economy and respond to the local market. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize new R+D data to recognize trends, monitor results, and provide input toward understanding results and ideas for further innovations.
- Develop database of best practices, lessons learned, and costs from previous R+D initiatives.
- Research startup, industry, and technology trends in collaboration with internal experts and external venture capital partners.
- Vet and underwrite investment and R+D initiative opportunities.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of current communications through innovative ideas.
- Distill health and wellness research to identify opportunities and propose innovative applications.
- Develop an understanding of the principles behind innovation within the real estate industry
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand technical information and apply the knowledge in a variety of situations and circumstances.
Minimum Requirement include:
- Passionate students from any academic discipline will be considered, including current Juniors.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word with the ability to learn new similar programs such as Smartsheet or SharePoint.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders through robust written and verbal communications.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to recognize patterns and clearly communicate results.
- Ability to execute various deliverables.
- Real estate experience is not required; however, an understanding of general finance and industry concepts is preferred.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 240 cities in 27 countries. Hines oversees a portfolio of assets under management valued at approximately $160.9 billion¹, including $81.7 billion in assets under management for which Hines serves as investment manager, and $79.2 billion representing more than 172.9 million square feet of assets for which Hines provides third-party property level services. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,450 properties, totaling over 485 million square feet. The firm has more than 180 developments currently underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.