View job on Handshake
• The Research Analyst will analyze economic, demographic, and real estate data and trends for Polaris Pacific’s developer and investor clients. Using this data, the analyst will develop custom reports for developers and financial institutions on the feasibility and highest and best use of future residential developments.
• Using Tableau and other data visualization software, the Research Analyst will prepare compelling visualizations and stories highlighting specific real estate trends.
• The Research Analyst will also help maintain our existing monthly condominium market research reports. The reports analyze overall condominium market trends and the performance of new condominium communities in 8 urban markets of the West Coast.
• The Analyst will also be responsible for creating pricing models for apartment and condominium developments.
• Working with architectural plans, pricing models, and fieldwork, the Research Analyst will gain valuable, hands-on experience in residential real estate development.
• This is a hybrid remote/in-office position.