View job on Handshake
Gantry, Inc. is seeking a Real Estate Production Associate for our San Francisco office. Working within a team environment, the candidate must be flexible, cooperative, and exhibit a positive attitude. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize are essential. Our ideal candidate must also have sound writing and financial modeling skills with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience and expertise in using Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and Word
- Perform commercial real estate underwriting and analysis using Excel-based analytical tools for financial modeling
- Write narrative analyses of borrower, property, location and market
- Prepare professional electronic loan submission packages
- Inspect and photograph property and comp locations
- Coordinate due diligence including legal review, lease analysis and commitment compliance during the closing process
- Interact with and market to borrowers, lenders and other commercial real estate professionals
- Previous experience and expertise in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat are essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow through with instructions and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Advanced internet research capabilities
College degree required and 1+ years applicable work experience preferred.
Competitive benefits package includes: medical, dental, 401K with employer contributions and more. Salary based on experience and qualifications.