Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. (GWS) is a wireless engineering company is seeking 3 RF Analysts to join its team in Dulles, Virginia. GWS offers highly motivated individuals a technically challenging environment, competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package. In this full-time RF Analyst position, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Import and analyze drive data and identify irregularities with collected data.
- Review and analyze all call events and QA summaries.
- Analyze various technologies including CDMA, WCDMA, VoLTE, LTE, CA, 5GNR, etc.
- Validate negative call events in assigned markets.
- Identify, track and report problems and collaborate with Team Leads to resolve issues with benchmark data.
- Review market level data and identify possible action items to resolve negative call events.
- Generate summary reports and analysis presentations for clients.
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications with 2 years RF experience or a Master’s degree in field required.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Must be independent and have strong initiative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, MapInfo, RF analysis tools and software & data collection software.
- Ability to work extended hours, day and/or night schedule.
- Must be willing to comply with GWS’ drug testing policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.