NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $277 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $168 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Quantitative Analyst works with members of the Portfolio Management department to analyze, evaluate, and implement customized, quantitative strategies in fixed income, equities, commodities, and currencies for some of the largest institutional investors in the world. Working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, the Analyst gains knowledge and experience through formal and informal training. The Analyst will partner with senior members of the Portfolio Management department to develop proprietary investment strategies for NISA.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Statistics
- Candidates must have a strong academic and/or professional history, and possess a high degree of aptitude in quantitative and analytical thinking
- The candidate should be highly curious and comfortable dealing with unstructured problems
- Proficient in techniques and technologies related to quantitative/statistical analysis (R, Python, C++,C#, Java) and data management (SQL)
- Data visualization and dashboard building skills a plus
- STEM OPT students are encouraged to apply
NISA’s culture encourages collaboration and innovation. We seek self-motivated, intellectually curious individuals willing to push themselves and others in an environment that celebrates fresh thinking. We equip employees with the resources needed to excel and we encourage personal development. NISA is dedicated to internally cultivating and rewarding talent. Employees at NISA are provided with a wide range of benefits, including a complimentary onsite cafeteria, gym, health and wellness program, and educational assistance program.
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.