1. Develop trading strategies using statistical and machine learning algorithms
2. Design and implement optimization algorithms for portfolio construction
3. Track and maintain relevant databases, and be responsible for the preparation, debugging, optimization, maintenance, and monitoring of daily trading strategy programs.
1. Bachelor or Master degree in mathematics, physics, chemistry or computer science related majors
2. 0-1 years of quantitative research/internship experience, with deep learning experience is an advantage.
3. Intermediate skills in at least one programming language (like C, C++, or Python), familiar with Linux operating system.
4. Proficiency in Chinese is a must