View job on Handshake
itle: Quantitative Analyst 2
Business Function: Product Development
Location: Nashville, TN
- Support the expansion of Asurion sales initiatives into new channels and across new lines of business through insights analysis and data delivery.
- Partner with Sales Enablement teams to define and measure success criteria, providing recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
- Work with and in support of key stakeholders to:
- Generate a strong understanding of business needs, processes, and KPIs.
- Capture requirements and develop operational reporting in support of new and growing channels of business.
- Provide data-specific input into the design and development of new initiatives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Sales Enablement business leaders while keeping the direct leaders informed.
- Design and develop Sales Operations-focused Reports and Dashboards:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and front-end user needs.
- Define and build reporting solutions focused on measuring key Product outcomes.
- Prototype initial views for feedback and revision.
- Own deployment, maintenance, and future enhancements.
- Be one-team natured to help support team members and share knowledge across.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and leadership to identify and evaluate opportunities, issues, and trends to drive results throughout the organization.
- Communicate directly with stakeholders in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to drive key business decisions through insights-based recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Leverage the capability of our AWS big-data platform for near real-time identification of performance changes
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and validity of all data
- Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection policies and procedures.
- Assists with troubleshooting and driving quality and stability of our production solutions.
- Acts as a mentor to lead peers in a project and present outcomes to management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or Quantitative Disciplines (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Economics, Engineering)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Data Analytics
- Advanced skill level in SQL is a must
- Experience with building data visualizations using tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Intermediate to expert skill level in Excel
- Leadership experiences are a plus
- Ability to work independently with high-level guidance
- High-energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-growth environment
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills including confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization, ability to manage intake, and present insights
Who we are:
Asurion helps people do more with their technology and stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 300 million consumers around the world with simple, helpful advice to get the most from their technology, support to fix any technology issues they have, and protection of their devices to ensure they quickly get a replacement or repair if anything does go wrong. When a customer’s technology is confusing, doesn’t work, or is broken, Asurion’s 22,000 employees are focused on solving the problem – operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology