L.A. Gauge Company provides ultra-precision machining services to produce the most complex and tight tolerance hardware required for the aerospace and defense industry. L.A. Gauge has grown rapidly over the last few years and continues to grow today. We are proud of the hard work that our employees contribute at L.A. Gauge Company, and we want you to join our team!
LA Gauge is looking for highly motivated detail-oriented candidates.
Pay Grade/Range: Dependent on experience
· Efficiently perform First Article through Final Inspection
· Professionally communicate any component deviations
· Communicate effectively to build strong professional relationships
· Support our inspection department with any additional tasks
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in inspection environment
· Able to use and understand machinist’s tools EX: micrometers, calipers, indicators etc.
· Able to lift up to 30 Lbs.
· CMM experience (Zeiss, Calypso, and Manual QC. 5000)
L.A. Gauge Offers
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with 50% Company matching
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks to start)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company pays for job related skill development classes
- Employee bonus referral program