We are looking for an entry level Quality Inspecting Apprentice/Trainee with little to no experience to join our Manufacturing Department. Receive training for a career in a growing industry.
- Learn about inspecting processes
- Learn what is needed to go through first and final inspection
- Learn what is needed to produce precise parts
- Learn how to read blueprints
- Learn how to use basic inspection tools
- Prefers working under specific procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn trade skills
- High School Diploma/GED
What LA Gauge Offers
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with 50% Company matching
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks to start)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company pays for job related skill development classes
If you are interested in our Entry Level CNC Machinist position and would like to learn more about our company, visit our website: www.lagauge.com