- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties and coordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety).
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility by preparing, reviewing and/or analyzing business reports.
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards and procedures; monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures; distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns by listening, consulting with others when needed to determine corrective action to take or make recommendations in order to resolve.
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback; teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders.
- Manage the execution of QA guidelines, procedures, and programs by identifying ways to increase building efficiency and maintain inventory integrity (e.g. slot profiling, inventory adjustments, cycle inventory tests, managing outside storage, damages, strays, tracking and reporting close date product, hazardous material processing).
- Manage systems hardware and software maintenance and installation by overseeing the work to install new, replacement, or additional systems; ensuring that the necessary repairs are completed on existing systems; and tracking inventory and ordering system components as needed.
- Manage the troubleshooting of systems applications by working on systems problem resolution with Information Systems Division (ISD) and vendors; and supporting the continuing development of current and future systems applications.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position.
Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Supervising Associates, Walmart Logistics Manager
Bachelors: Business, Bachelors: Logistics, Supply Chain
397319 W 3000 RD, OCHELATA, OK 74051-2478, United States of America