This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and energetic electronic manufacturing company located in Brisbane. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector who is exceptionally detail oriented and works best in a casual, fast paced environment.
This is an entry level position with opportunities for on the job training.
Duties are as follows;
- You will inspect incoming material to customer specifications.
- You will learn how to interpret blue prints, manufacturing drawings, and diagrams.
- You will log daily defects and issue corrective action as required.
- You will use the internet to search for part specifications.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Proficiency with English written and verbal and arithmetic skill
- Completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent is preferred.
Electronic manufacturing experience with vocational instruction in electro-mechanical assembly, the ability to work from established drawings, and experience in soldering, wire-wrapping and cable harnessing are helpful.
We offer a good benefits package and a casual, welcoming environment. Full training is provided.
Must meet requirement as a US person as defined by ITAR. This is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates: Please email your resume, cover letter and minimum compensation requirement.