QA AND TESTING INTERNSHIPS
Through the 2022 Xtern Program the companies TechPoint works with to fill QA/Testing roles are searching for self-starters with a passion for technology, collaborative teamwork, creative problem-solving, a solution oriented work ethic. These candidates are excited about the growth of the tech industry. In this role you will actively contribute to the team and work closely with full-time staff, gaining valuable experience and skills as well as the opportunity to apply the knowledge you have gained in classes.
WORK AT A RAPIDLY-GROWING TECH COMPANY
The Xtern program places you with a high-growth tech company for a 10-week, full time, paid internship over the summer with free housing. Xtern finalists will interview with three-to-five potential tech companies for their internship on November 12th, 2021.
- Monitor/maintain regular automation tests for different platforms and report issues found
- Conduct manual tests on new features/bug fixes planned for release, report issues found and work closely with developers to resolve them
- Design/implement test cases using python/selenium, Xcode, swift, linux
- Maintain/expand and implement testing framework
- Work closely with product support team to investigate client issues and report them in case of a bug
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
- Has good communication, interpersonal, and analyzing skills
- Self driven, quick learner, pays attention to details, organized, likes problem solving and enjoys spending time on investigating problems and finding their causes
- Familiar with python/selenium, Xcode, swift, linux
- Interested in technology and wants a role that is half programming and half planning, investigation and troubleshooting
- Ability to self-manage time and work
JOIN US FOR THE BEST SUMMER OF YOUR LIFE
- Professional Networking and Skills Development: When you join the tech community in Indianapolis, you join a community of artists, makers, and technologists who are passionate about helping each other create the best product, affect the most change, and be the best builders they can be. Through newly-developed, specialized training tracks based on your professional interests, we plug you into that community from day one.
- Civic Engagement: In Xtern, we believe in making a big impact – both in our companies and in our community. We want to help you change the world for the better, one great idea at a time. Whether you’re helping the city pursue some of its most challenging problems or teaching the next generation of kids to code, you’ll have support to dive into any project.
- City Immersion: Experience the social and cultural scene that makes Indy such an awesome place to live with Xtern events across the 10-week internship program.
If you’re looking to make an impact on a growing tech community, be sure to apply online before the deadline, October 11th at 11:59 PM.
The Xtern Program also recruits for internship opportunities in the following roles:
• Business Analyst
• Data Science
• Devops/IT Networking
• Graphic Design
• Product and Project Marketing
• Software Engineering
• Technical Customer Success and Support
• UX Design