Publisher Services Representative
Epsilon is seeking a Publisher Services Representative to participate in our New Grad Program. As a Publisher Services Rep, you will be responsible for reviewing inbound publisher applications as well as reviewing existing publisher sites to maintain the health and quality of Core Private Exchange. You will work closely with our clients to provide excellent publisher support and will partner with various teams to provide additional assistance and support as needed.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Provide outstanding publisher support (primarily via e-mail and telephone) by ensuring that publisher requests are handled in a friendly, efficient manner and that any issues are resolved promptly.
- Lead publisher support to sub-24-hour response turn-a-round time.
- Escalate publisher support issues through appropriate channels as applicable
- Review inbound publisher applications for acceptance
- Monitor publisher partners for performance and content quality
- Work with new publishers to ensure rapid implementation, appropriate filter selections, maximum format adoption, and aggressive campaign selection
- Complete monthly projects to ensure that site setup and implementation meets Epsilon’s standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Liberal Arts, or other related major groups
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Hyper-focused on customer satisfaction (must be good with people!)
- Strong experience and interest working in a team setting
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits. We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.