Our management consultants work directly with our clients to support their most critical missions and goals. In this position, you will support a team addressing an Executive Order, legislative requirements, and Federal agency objectives around transportation access and coordination. The role, you will be expected to own the development and quality of client products, work with a team to establish and manage against work plans, deadlines, and deliverable requirements, and directly manage client relationships. You will support the client as we work across Federal agencies to find opportunities for better transportation coordination for under-served populations
- Work with federal client and team members to develop and manage the strategic planning process for an interagency council, with final approval and implementation anticipated for Fall 2022
- Plan, draft, and develop products such as outreach, strategic plan components, and executive-level meeting presentations on behalf of a federal client
- Develop facilitation guides, talking points, and materials for federal executives for webinars, presentations, and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of public sector consulting experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and fellowship)
- Must have a total of 5+ years professional working experience excluding internships, co-ops, and fellowships
- Experience with creating and refining public sector policy initiatives
- Experience conducting research, collecting data through qualitative (e.g., interviews, focus groups, etc.) and quantitative means and writing executive-level reports with keen attention to detail
- Experience with project management
- Experience with facilitation and consensus building
- Experience in working with and delivering communications to senior level audiences
- Experience with developing and growing client relationships
- Experience managing 1+ staff across multiple work streams
- Advanced proficiency in the full Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint
- Ability to work onsite at the Department of Transportation (DOT) in Washington, DC
- No sponsorship available for this position
- Familiarity with Federal agencies, policies, and programs
- Familiarity with public transportation; in particular, non-emergency medical transportation and transportation access
- Ability to meet the requirements for and be issued a Public Trust
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program