View job on Handshake
Proposal Support Specialist II
Proposal Operations – Corporate Office
Multiple Locations or Remote
HX5 is an award-winning provider of engineering, research and development, and technical services to clients such as NASA and the Department of Defense (DoD). Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing veteran- and woman-owned company with locations nationwide.
HX5 is seeking a Proposal Support Specialist to join our Corporate team. We are accepting applicants in the following locations: Fort Walton Beach, Florida; Dayton, Ohio; Ogden, Utah; or Huntsville, Alabama. Teleworking would be considered for qualified applicants not residing within or local to one of the locations identified.
The ideal candidate assists management in the following areas:
• Assist in the identification and qualification of opportunities to build a pipeline that is consistent with achieving the company’s strategic goals.
• Assist in capture management activities, proposal development opportunities, and developing capture strategies for new opportunities and re-competes.
• Maintaining the opportunity pipeline to ensure it is up to date, all opportunities follow establishes processes for qualification and gate reviews, produce weekly reports for management, etc.
• Creating, maintaining, and revising complex, high-quality proposal documents as assigned for internal and external use.
• Responding to government solicitations (RFP, RFI, RFQ, RFS, Sources Sought Notices, etc.).
• Writing, editing, and reviewing of technical, cost, management, past performance, proposals and other documentation.
• Maintaining a library of all historical responses as well as company, product, and other content frequently used in responses.
• Writing marketing content for website, marketing collateral, customer communications, etc.
• Interviewing subject matter experts, researching information, collecting, and assimilating the information, and creating articulate and professional write-ups from information captured.
• Incorporating win themes and strategies in appropriate locations throughout a proposal.
• Collecting, organizing, and presenting bid/no-bid decision data to management.
• Assist technical experts in developing graphics that convey themes or solutions.
• Experience updating and maintaining company websites a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Business, Technical or related degree field preferred.
• 3+ Years of experience specifically in relation to the DoD or NASA Services Support industry may be substituted for education.
• Must be able to explain scientific and technical ideas in language that is easier for average readers to comprehend.
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience using SharePoint preferred.
• Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) certification desired
HX5 will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
COVID-19 Regulations: As a federal government contractor, HX5 complies with all customer, federal, state, and local requirements regarding COVID-19 regulations, including COVID-19 vaccinations and testing requirements. This means that our employees and new hires, whether working at a customer site, working remotely, or working in an HX5 facility, will need to adhere to applicable COVID-19 requirements. These requirements may include vaccination, attestations regarding your vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, and you may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative test results as a condition of your employment. Requests for an accommodation will be reviewed and assessed under applicable laws and regulations.
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid holidays
• Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
HX5, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace Employer.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please call (850) 362-6551.