Do you want to play a role in global commerce? Do you want to accelerate your real estate finance career?
Prologis’ Investment Analyst Program is a rigorous 2-year foundational training program for excellent emerging real estate investment leaders. As an Analyst program participant, you will gain exposure to full lifecycle acquisition activity by:
- Building discounted cash flow models used to analyze returns for potential acquisitions.
- Creating proforma models for potential built-to-suit or speculative development projects.
- Working directly with Investment Officers in preparing investment memos for senior management and Investment Committee.
- Compiling and maintaining sale comp database for markets within various regions.
- Preparing and maintaining base case proforma models for existing land bank.
- Maintaining and monitoring regional deployment pipelines in Salesforce to ensure accuracy.
- Developing key longstanding relationships with third parties including brokers, architects, contractors, and engineers.
Investment Analyst Program participants play a key role in Prologis’ current and future success.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Participate in learning events and actively apply self-awareness, communication, critical thinking and leadership skills to all assignments and interactions.
- Superior analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills, including high self-awareness, humility and a growth mindset.
- Demonstrated skill in navigating ambiguity and managing complexity.
- Ability to grasp basic real estate market economics – market demand and supply, vacancy, absorption, micro and macro issues relating to properties.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence and skill in building strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to demonstrate strong level of initiative with self-starter mindset.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Current driver’s license in good standing, with ability travel within market portfolios
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, exposure to Argus is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degrees in STEM or Real Estate fields will be given priority.
- Ability to start program in early July, 2022 required.