Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
The Custom Solutions Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of Custom Solutions projects. This position works closely with Custom Solutions Hardware and Automation Engineers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates Custom Solutions multi-disciplinary post-sales teams consisting of Hardware, Applications, R&D, and Software team members to deliver custom laboratory robotics projects.
- Works directly with A.C.E.’s (Automation Consultant Engineers), Sales Managers, and post sales teams to review user requirements and to define project deliverables.
- Prepares schedule for project deliverables and monitors implementation activities.
- Provides project updates to internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate communications of priorities and deliverables.
- Coordinates and monitors fabrication of in-house custom parts and 3rd party parts.
- Coordinates Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test efforts with A.C.E.’s, sales Managers, and post-sales team.
- Helps package and ship custom parts.
- Coordinates post-delivery efforts to ensure project closure activities are completed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering is required.
- Project Management experience is required, preferably with experience managing cross functional teams.
- A good working knowledge of computers and the MS Office suite is required.
- Must have good planning and customer management skills.
- PMP certification strong preferred.
- Experience with managing projects involving scientific equipment preferred.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.