HCL is hiring Entry Level candidates to launch your professional careers with a leading technology company. We believe that if you enjoy self-development and collaboration while learning and growing, HCL America has great opportunities for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Part of team which manages the Project Life cycle on a turnkey basis with full accountability per PMI Standards.
- Engage with a diverse set of stakeholders to address their needs and program level milestones.
- Contribute and implement project management best practices.
- Provide project management reporting and communication (written and oral) to client and internal stakeholders with the help of Microsoft and project management tools.
- Track project schedule, drive dependencies and track project level task through PMI-based project management and/or Agile project management methodologies.
- Support larger project team to track and report project/program scope, effort estimation, project budget, quality tollgates, and risk & quality metrics of given project.
- Track contractual and project milestones and billing on project deliverables.
- Create points of view and project-level analysis through secondary research and data detailing.
- Work on projects across the world to elicit, translate, and simplify business requirements.
Cumulative GPA 3.0+
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a STEM field
US Work Authorization Required
Locations: Horsham, PA; Frisco, TX; Cary, NC; Sacramento, CA
- Forbes magazine World’s BEST employers
- NCWORKS Governor’s Award for “Outstanding Employer of the State” in North Carolina
- Recognized by Gartner As a Leader for Managed Workplace Services, “Leader” in North America
- Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data Center Outsourcing & Infra Utility Services, North America
- We’re celebrating becoming a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! #GPTWcertified
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units – IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies – AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud – to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 170,000+ ” Ideapreneurs” working in 46 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, HCL serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Our Presence in the Americas
It’s been three decades since HCL started its business in Americas. It has now grown to build a flourishing business which now boasts of 20,000 strong workforce across 15-offices and 6-global delivery centers. Better still, we’ve had the opportunity to contribute to the growth and technological excellence of hundreds of blue-chip American companies and also to positively impact the IP portfolio, R&D legacy, IT landscape, and talent pool of Americas through close collaboration with government, universities and local communities. Our success has been led by the immense talent of highly motivated individuals who are drawn to solving challenges in an entrepreneurial environment. We are proud to have also received multiple accolades, such as receiving the “Outstanding Employer in the State” honor in North Carolina. We are looking for like-minded people to join us in our next phase of our transformation journey and welcome you to grow with us.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.