Tia is a rapidly scaling, innovative, venture-backed women’s healthcare company on a mission to transform the way women access, use and benefit from healthcare. Tia blends data-driven technology with a holistic, “multiple tools in the toolkit” care philosophy all unified under a big, bold sex-positive, authentically female brand. Tia is building a new platform for women’s care that combines brick-and-mortar clinics with virtual care services, content, community, and care coordination. Currently we have operations in NYC, LA, PHX, SF, with sights on opening several new markets in the coming months.
From early days we’ve recognized that in order to build differentiated products in healthcare, we need to marry technology, operations and programming / businessline thinking together; we also recognized that we need a blend of traditional and non-traditional healthcare backgrounds.
About the Role:
You will be joining Tia on a project basis to support the People Operations team in preparing for, launching, and managing the Annual Performance Review process. This role will be instrumental in ensuring that the project runs smoothly and to schedule, while optimizing our current process to find efficiencies and gain deeper insights on Company performance through the individual performance review process.
You will report to a Director, People and work closely alongside them and our VP, People to make this project a success. We are seeking a deeply thoughtful, organized, reliable, GSheets magician who is excited to bring their experience to support our growing business.
You are a self-starter who is excited about building and improving processes. You are a pragmatic, “get it done” type who finds their way through ambiguity and a heavy workload with organization, documentation, and avid proactive transparency. You are very solutions focused, and want to see a team move forward daily.
You’ll act as an internal lead and consultant to the business to build the tools required for our Annual Performance Review process including Manager Dashboards, Individual Performance Review Worksheets, Peer and Manager Feedback tools, all using GSheets.
You’ll support the Company in driving meaningful insights from the performance review process by leading a follow up project involving quantitative and qualitative studies, statistical and analytical modeling, bringing together talent data with cross-functional and external data sources
You’ll support us in translating data into a visually compelling story for HR and other executives
You’ll match operational and strategic business needs to analytical methodologies or technological solutions
What You Will Bring
- 3 to 5 years of HR analytics experience or similar
- Proven understanding of Gsheets, MSExcel, other
- Willingness to quickly adapt and learn new tools to deliver the end result
- Strategic, critical problem solver who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds; real passion for problem solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and lead change
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in sophisticated and sensitive situations.
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus.