Location: LoneTree, CO, US
Requisition ID: 134559
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Project Controls Scheduling
Employment Type: Full Time
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering (KIE) has an opening for a dynamic Project Controls Analyst in our growing Project Controls Group. You will be part of our rapidly growing Infrastructure Design Department, which includes structural, geotechnical, civil, drainage, roadway, rail, and materials disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the design-build delivery of infrastructure projects.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering’s Design-Build team is driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects.Through our integrated design and construction approach, our multi-disciplinary team works together to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-focused engineers work collaboratively with our estimators and builders to design solutions that are innovative, constructible, and designed with a focus on safety. Clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and best practices for all projects that we support.
Kiewit’s management and implementation of this process leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that exceeds client expectations and furthers Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This position is based out of our Lone Tree, CO office.
- Assist in developing resource-loaded project schedules and budgets for estimates and for newly awarded projects
- Assist in developing and maintaining budgets and cost reports, earned value analyses, and resource planning and allocation
- Coordination with project teams, as needed, to analyze delays and impacts to the project schedule
- Learns and applies KIE’s standard operating procedures
- Monitors budget and schedule for design deliverables
- Learns about project risk items and mitigation strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-4 years of related professional experience in the infrastructure design or construction fields
- The ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- Preferred experience with Primavera or MS Project
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
- The ability to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
- Occasional extended assignments at other sites are possible
- Ability to relocate based on business needs
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position may require an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine or undergo weekly testing upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
Base Compensation: $55,680 – $83,519
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.