View job on Handshake
RSI EnTech, LLC (RSI) has provided services to major federal clients and Fortune 500 engineering and construction companies since 1996. RSI EnTech has more than two decades of experience in complex, highly regulated markets providing environmental, engineering, energy and project management services while maintaining an excellent safety record. RSI Services was founded in 2017 and is the 8(a) company of RSI EnTech.
RSI is headquartered in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and is a wholly owned operating company of ASRC Industrial (AIS). AIS is a wholly owned operating company of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC). Through ASRC, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
RSI offers a full range of benefits; a generous PTO plan, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K (100% match up to 4% eligible compensation) and 100% immediate vesting, Basic and Supplemental life insurance, and short- & long-term disability.
Job Title: Project Controls Analyst
Location(s): Grand Junction, CO (remote will be considered)
Salary Range: $45,000 – $70,000/yr. The beginning salary is based on the minimum requirements of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Database Management, Business, or related field and at least 5 years of experience. It is rare for selected applicants to be hired at the top end of the range and more common for selected candidates to grow into the range. The offer will be based upon the selected candidate’s overall education, training, and experience.
Clearance and Health Requirements:
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-placement Drug Screening
- Fit for Duty Test (if applicable)
RSI is recruiting for a Project Controls Analyst. This position provides a broad range of project and program duties to integrate process, track, analyze, and report data concerning project management, project controls, life-cycle planning, budget formulation and execution, and financial management duties.
Primary responsibilities and essential functions:
- Assists the Project Manager with the administration of annual and life-cycle configuration control procedures and process in accordance with client requirements.
- Under limited review, provides a broad range of project and program duties to integrate process, track, analyze, and report data concerning project management, project controls, life‐cycle planning, budget formulation and execution, and financial management duties.
- Work in an Integrated Project Team (IPT) environment and assist the team in reconciling obligations and costs by individual funding source, ensuring that obligations and costs do not exceed available funding levels, and entering data into business systems.
- Participates in meetings, conference calls, conferences, and similar forums, is available to respond to informal requests for information, and provides miscellaneous special project assistance.
- Provides intermediate to expert MS Access & Excel macro/programming updates as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Work experience, skills, and capabilities needed:
- Professional experience with Excel formulas
- Experience with Access reporting and query creation.
Technical knowledge, certifications/licenses, and software proficiency required:
- Advanced MS Access and Excel
- Microsoft Office
Required Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Database Management, Business, or related field and at least 5 years of experience.
Desirable qualifications, experience, or proficiencies of the ideal candidate:
- Government Contract/Funding experience
- Expert MS Access and Excel
- Financial background
- Primavera P6
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, or Database Management.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The employee must remain is a stationary position 50% of the time. This position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with others who have inquiries. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Constantly works inside an office environment. Frequently moves documents and objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Must be able to observe and learn technical material and emails.
ASRC Industrial (AIS) and its operating companies affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.