View job on Handshake
Turner & Townsend is looking for high caliber talent to join its Graduate Development Program. The Turner & Townsend Graduate Development Program has been designed to provide recent graduates, with less than two years of industry experience and hold either a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with opportunities to further develop their careers and offer exposure to the services in which we specialize in order to become a successful consultant upon graduation of the program.
The route to becoming a professional at Turner & Townsend involves development in various competencies. The Turner & Townsend Graduate Development Program has been designed to provide recent graduates, with less than two years of industry experience, with opportunities to further develop their careers and offer exposure to the services in which we specialize in order to become a successful consultant upon graduation of the program.
The Program is intended to take approximately 2 years in duration, and experience is based upon achievement of various competencies in each core service.
- Gain a practical understanding of the common resources, methods and materials, and their correct application in the management of projects.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the practical solution of issues and mitigating risks encountered in managing projects.
- Gain exposure and experience from other disciplines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills on teams, projects and among peers.
- A number of core modules for both group and individual training, but the training plan will be tailored to your own needs and career goals.
- T&T has created two matrices that we can use to identify the skills you need to succeed with us, and help you develop them. The Behavioural Competency Matrix focuses on “soft” skills such as communication, learning, analytical thinking, drive and decisiveness; The Technical Assessment Matrix tracks your knowledge and experience in key are technical areas of your profession. Both matrices are used in your annual appraisal process, or more frequently if required, to identify any areas where training and development could help you improve your skills.
- 0 -2 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- Preferred Degrees:
- Construction Management
- Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- General Business
- Construction Science
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage changing priorities and multiple assignments.
- Experience using software packages (including, but not limited to, MS Word and MS Excel)