This role sits within our Finance department and will work with other leaders and project/program managers to support execution of Symbotic programs. In this role you will compile financial reports, including weekly and monthly monitoring of actual costs incurred against budgeted projects, preparation of Management Review Packages, and involvement with special projects.
In this role you will:
- Responsibilities will include compiling project cost data from various sources and analyzing it to identify changes, variances, and inefficiencies
- Estimating cost to project completion and developing insightful ways to communicate progress .
- Monitoring cost of new programs to determine overall cost impact for current and future systems.
- Performed and analyzed Earned Value procedures across programs.
- up to 50% travel to our client sites
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA degree in Business Analytics or Mathematics preferred.
- Advanced analysis skills with experience analyzing large data sets (lookups, pivot tables, and queries)
- Familiarity with BI Analysis Packages (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)