MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BIG SANDY, TEXAS AREA
SFG is a technology and operational solutions company located in the piney woods of east Texas with exciting, on-site, technology opportunities. In business over 40 years, the company averages 300 team members.
We are currently hiring programmer/analysts to join our growing technology team. The candidate must be available to work at our Big Sandy location.
You will be responsible for one or more core software systems or major system components. You may work alone or in team arrangement with other programmer/analysts. You will confer with user departments, Lead Senior Programmer/Analyst and Application Development Manager regularly to identify information systems needs and evaluate how the desired results can be best achieved. You will analyze existing systems and programs and develop or recommend new systems or enhancements to existing systems. You will be responsible for all or part of analysis, design, coding, testing and support for new or existing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in information systems or equivalent, or commensurate experience desired
- Prefer 2+ years relevant experience in information technology position(s)
- Technical understanding of IBM Power systems running IBM i
- Integrated Language Environment (ILE) programming environment, IBM DB2, relational database design, SQL
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, multi-tasker, team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time