View job on Handshake
PERI Software Solutions Inc. (PERI) is a global technology company that helps builds novel software solutions for businesses to achieve their strategic goals and profit from the use of state-of-the-art information technology. We build technology-based business solutions that facilitate costs containment while at the same time, cultivate growth. Drawing on deep industry expertise and a portfolio of interrelated consulting, business process, application, and infrastructure services, our company blends strategic design, proven technology, and timely delivery to offer well-reasoned solutions that maximize ROI for our broad customer base. Through many collaborative, long-term relationships, we enable business customers to achieve and sustain measurable results.
We are currently filling positions for Programmer Analysts with candidates who possess a minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. Ideal candidates that are hired for the position of Programmer Analyst will be required to perform one or more of the following duties:
· Support corporate data warehouse projects and support issues;
· Engage with business analysts providing technical design solutions;
· Develop data models to support report requirements;
· Develop reports and dashboards;
· Perform programming for data models;
· Create and modify database objects including tables, indexes, views, and triggers;
· Perform environment management by submitting and processing change and helpdesk tickets, and prove execution of code and job monitoring;
· Execute procedures for application deployments and code review;
· Act as a liaison between end users and business area to maintain reliability and operation of supported systems;
· Provide Technical solutions to business needs;
· Conduct troubleshooting to resolve production issues and bugs within settled service levels; and
· Provide support to users 24×7, overseeing the management of production problems and ensuring timely and effective resolution.
All hired candidates will be trained in relevant technologies including Oracle, Perl, Unix, Python and AWS. Additional finance training will be provided to ensure the individual can work in financial projects for our large base of financial clients. We have been in business with the largest financial corporations and fortune 500 companies for over nineteen years. Because of our outstanding rapport with these companies, we are always in constant need of Programmer Analysts equipped with PERI’s high standard of training.
If you are an individual that is enthusiastic about being part of an organization that is at the top of its game, we want to talk to you!