PROGRAMMER 1 – RPT& ANALYSIS
Aultman Health Foundation, CANTON, OH
Aultman Health Foundation
Full Time, Day Shift, As Scheduled
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of the Programmer Analyst is to design, develop, implement and manage SQL server solutions as part of our Data Reporting & Analysis team using SSIS and SSRS solutions to meet the needs of both internal and external customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Works with users to document requirements and identify solutions.
- Provides team with business and technical support.
- Creates and modifies stored procedures.
- Analyzes and resolves SQL performance issues.
- Creates and automates reporting solutions.
- Develops and maintains data extracts.
- Ad-hoc report development for business users as needed.
- Process Improvement: Continuously reviews, recommends and implements improvement steps, as needed or directed.
- Collaborates and assists in performing quality assurance checks on output prior to completion.
- Develops a deep end-to-end understanding of data strategy, structure and overall use within the business.
- Coordinate special ad-hoc processing to support business needs.
- Seeks supervisory guidance/approval as appropriate.
- Portrays professional image: follows dress code; communicates with internal and external customers in a professional manner, including appropriate verbal and written grammar.
- Promotes and demonstrates professional standards to enhance the development of the department.
- Practices ethical conduct.
- Meets acceptable attendance and punctuality expectations (excluding FMLA)
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified, and are not a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent to this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. AultCare is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology.
· Desired Skills:
- Experienced with SQL programming.
- Experienced with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experienced with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of health care terminology preferred.
- Three or more years’ experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and highly motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to interact with multiple departments in a team environment.
· Opportunity for remote work
· Frequent sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, and long periods working at a computer.
· Occasionally walking, standing, twisting/turning and reaching upward or forward during work day.