HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD!
Booster is an elementary school fundraiser on a mission to change the world. With over 2,200 schools and 1.6 million students across America participating in our programs, we’re reinventing the way schools do fundraising. If you love the idea of impacting students, working with amazing leaders, thriving in a high-energy environment, and having fun, this job is for you.
Booster offers an opportunity unlike any other. We bring together teams of high-energy, purpose-driven people and empower them to build up schools, each other, and themselves.
THE PROGRAM SPECIALIST ROLE
The Program Specialist position is an ideal experience where you get paid to be enthusiastic, have fun, and make an impact!
As a Program Specialist, you and your team will be the face of the Boosterthon
program on elementary school campuses. You’ll serve alongside your team with excellence, help schools reach their fundraising goals, and positively impact students.
You’ll continually display enthusiasm, professionalism, adaptability, and positivity
to serve schools with remarkable client care.
Your day-to-day will include strengthening local schools by:
- Helping team set up & host premium, high-energy events for students (e.g. Fun Runs, Pep Rallies, DanceFits, etc.)
- Inspiring students to grow in character development while raising funds for their school
- Serving teachers, parents, and administrators with care and intentionality
- Handling all school fundraising logistics directed by Program Leader
- Growing alongside your team in virtuous leadership through consistent encouragement and feedback
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Captivating Culture: A company that promotes team building, development, and celebration (See what Booster’s culture is like here: https://vimeo.com/299674360)
- Career Development: Opportunity for upward mobility in the company
- Leader Development: Learn from world-class leaders inside and outside of Booster
- Travel Opportunities: Ability to travel nationally to serve schools across the country
- Bonus Opportunities: Networking and Recruiting
- Reliable transportation.
- Licensed driver and can pass Booster’s Motor Vehicle background check policy.
- Passage of all required background checks.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
Learn more and apply now at Boosterthon.com/Careers
Experience Booster on Instagram:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to abide by all school-specific COVID-19 regulations
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations