View job on Handshake
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About the Role
We are CrowdStrike, a fast-growing security company that protects our wide range of customers from cybersecurity attacks. We’re investing in program managers who are energetic, eager to learn, flexible, and capable of managing large scale/complex engineering projects in a fast-paced environment.
As a Program Management intern, you’ll work closely with our Sr. Program Manager and University Recruiting team to support the Platform Product Group, whose mission is to extend the platform functionality and data to other developers and technology partners, allowing us to evolve into a platform business model and ensure the continuous evolution of our world-class Falcon product. Your primary focus will entail driving the scheduling, scoping and execution of projects for the Product Group. You will work directly with program managers, engineers and university recruiting in order to ensure timely delivery against the roadmap. You’ll work closely across functional teams to collaborate and ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and driven to resolution.
- Facilitating work in a highly collaborative and empathetic environment.
- Creating and driving the project schedule, working with program managers and developers to help manage task assignments, and schedule progress; from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Tracks status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Support internal and external initiatives key to the success of the Program Management team
- Coordinate summer intern activities for our engineering/product interns (i.e. Tech talks, workshops, socials, end of summer presentations)
What you’ll need…
- Currently pursuing a degree in either computer science, MIS, Communications, Human Resources or related field graduating between Graduating December ’23 – December ’24
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must enjoy consensus driven environments where collaboration, honest and open communications are paramount.
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make logical, timely decisions.
- Excel with proactively and independently driving for results in small team environments
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Experience working in a program/project management capacity for software development.
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with/exposure to cyber security domain a plus
What You Can Expect:
- Executive Speaker Series & Tech Talks
- Fun socials and give-back events (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, etc.)
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Owning impactful projects that move the company forward
- Working alongside a diverse and global team
- Assigned mentor and continuous feedback
- Participation in our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Access to our FalconFit Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Slack channels (e.g. food, gaming, sports, pets, etc.)
- Paid holidays and 401k matching
Here’s what our previous interns have to say about our program:
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.