View job on Handshake
Harrison Richards is a fast-paced, full service multifamily housing specialist based in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. As a leader in apartments, we pride ourselves on the management of our communities. We do this by streamlining management decisions and staying ahead of trends.
Responsible for contracts, leases, digital marketing, architectural design projects, landlord tenant relations, and monthly accounting. During onboarding you will gain exposure and training in project assignments, apartment tours, and QuickBooks. Later, you’ll take the lead on your own projects. A career with Harrison Richards dynamic is excellence driven. As part of your role, you will:
· Assist General Manager in creating and managing timelines to complete projects.
· Ensure all tenant work orders and inquiries are processed in appropriate time.
· Serve as a primary point interface with vendors in projects such as architectural changes of a building, insurance bidding, and EV charging stations.
· Periodically assess our SEO and update marketing materials.
· Support maintenance directions by checking apartment concerns.
· Highly organized and analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail.
· Flexible, team player and strong independent worker with a “can do”, positive attitude.
· Intellectually curious with strategic thinking skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
· Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
· Proficient use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Interest in multifamily housing and property management.
· Familiarity with QuickBooks and WordPress is a plus.
Harrison Richards is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, caste, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
A signing bonus and apartment discount offered.