Job Description:Corporate Analyst Program
Fiserv’s Corporate Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidatesexperiencetwo one-year assignments inacorefunctional role within the firm. Eachassignmentbuildsupon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We arelooking foruniversity graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The bestandbrightest will be the framework of the firm’sfuture,a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areasacrossthe firm.
As a part of the Corporate AnalystProgram,you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects that can have a significant impact on the business while strengthening the skills necessary to lead in theFinTechindustry. Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry level opportunities with the ability to advance within our company upon completion of thetwo-yearprogram.
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
- Recent graduatesof a bachelor’s degree program
- GPA 3.0+ preferred
- Enthusiasm and inquisitiveness
- Drive and initiative
- Self-starter capable of working autonomously
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Collaborativeandableto work effectively as a team member
- Distinguished written and verbal communications skills; superior presentation skills
- Attention to detail, highly adaptable, ability to multi-taskand effectively meet deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans,MilitarySpouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
- In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
Please Note: Our Corporate Analyst Program interview process begins in November and typically lasts throughApril for aJune 2022start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters if your qualifications align.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast! As it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services,” we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.