Help the Future Taste Great. At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 2 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate program. But then, you’re not a typical graduate. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects around the world and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you. The world wants more nutritious, tastier, sustainably produced food. If you want to help solve the food challenges of our time, apply now.
The food industry is ever-growing, and we pride ourselves in helping customers make better food, in a better way for a better future. Kerry is a global company with several manufacturing facilities across North America. Through the 24-month rotational grad program, you will have the opportunity to work and learn at multiple facilities.
As a Production Supervisor Grad for our Applied Health and Nutrition division, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced individuals while learning about the Kerry way. AH&N has 15 sites across the US and ample opportunities to learn about various aspects of our business. The first rotation for the 2022 class of production supervisors graduate locations will be focused primarily in Rothschild, WI, Rochester, MN, North Rose, NY, where you will learn about the implementation of production management standards from the point of view of the Production Manager. You will also spend time on the operations team learning about those same standards put-to-work. In the second half of the grad program, you will have the potential to transfer to one of the other 15 locations to provide additional learning opportunities and gain new perspectives within the business.
Throughout the 24 months, you will go through capability building sessions, interact with individuals across teams and functions, network with peers and leaders throughout the company, and gain experience through real hands-on projects. After the program, you will have the opportunity to move into a Production Supervisor role or another area that you may discover along your journey in the program.
What You’ll Do:
- Coach, motivate, train, and effectively manage the performance of production staff.
- Create and present information on various training topics, line statistics, and production data to employees and Managers.
- Coordinate with engineering, maintenance, and others within the organization to effectively manage production.
- Ensure adherence to proper safety and sanitation policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Actively identify and initiate process improvements to positively impact financial viability and product quality.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Chemical, Bioprocess or Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management or Food Science.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a history of academic excellence and faculty recommendation.
- Dynamic personality with ability and willingness to promote appropriate change and improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Inquisitive nature that enjoys problem solving and identifying business improvements.
- Computer, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work any shift and weekends as needed.
- ***Please note Kerry can only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Kerry does not support visas or sponsorships for this opening.
3400 Millington Road, Beloit WI 53511 – Graduate Position
What’s in It for You:
- Opportunity to travel to different parts of North America and experience different cultures
- Gain experience with different products, technologies, and end use markets
- Hands on experience working at strategic manufacturing sites that are driving revenue
- Collaboration on and ownership of high visibility projects
- Ability to networking with peers and leaders
- Chance to work for a leader in Taste & Nutrition
Where it All Comes Together – for our Customers and our Employees
Kerry develops, manufactures, and delivers technology-based ingredients, flavors and integrated solutions for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industry. With revenue exceeding $7.5 billion annually, and more than 15,000 products supplied to customers in 140 countries, Kerry is the global leader in food ingredients and flavors. Our customers include the world’s biggest and best-known food and beverage manufacturers, retailers, and restaurants – as well as small companies and restaurants with very big dreams – which means everyday millions of people worldwide consume food or beverages containing Kerry ingredients. Our success comes from our unique and unrivaled capability to combine technical expertise with innovative solutions, making Kerry where it all comes together for our customers.
Smart, creative, and determined people have helped Kerry double in size every five years since our 1972 founding, and we know that building a global talent pipeline is a key element in our continued growth. Many Kerry senior leaders, including our CEO, joined Kerry as graduates. As a result, they remain committed to development, early access to senior leaders, and real responsibility from day one.
We need more smart people who are nimble, adaptable, and ready to contribute. Are you ready for a fast-paced and exciting role where your career potential is virtually unlimited? If so, Kerry is where it all comes together for you!