View job on Handshake
Eaton is seeking a Production Supervisor for its Panelboard / Switchboard Satellite Operation in Aurora, Colorado.
Relocation assistance provided!
The Production Supervisor will develop, plan, and implement manufacturing activities for all product lines to achieve Satellite facility goals.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
In this function you will:
- Function as a front-line leader for Satellite production employees in achieving High 5 Metrics (Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, and Inventory) via the continuous improvement framework (CIF).
- Foster a zero-incident safety culture through deployment of environment, health and safety (MESH) initiatives and safety-focused leadership.
- Direct resources to prioritize and execute the manufacturing schedule to meet all customer, manufacturing and financial requirements.
- Act as a commercial point of contact in assigned Satellite territories, including pricing / quoting, customer service, promotion activities, field sales contact, systems and engineering as needed.
- Promote a high-performance work culture through effective operations management processes and positive employee relations.
- Facilitate problem-solving and corrective action for production and quality issues as they occur
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications – Internal
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in either field sales, engineering, or manufacturing (electrical industry preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited institution
- At least one (1) year of prior supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Extensive product application knowledge for panelboards, switchboards, and circuit breaker components is highly recommended
- Working knowledge of the panelboard/switchboard industry
- Strong computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, AutoCad, BidManager, AS400, and Vista, MAPICs
- Strong interpersonal skills used for review, motivation, development and reinforcement of standards and polices for direct reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously through prioritization and time management skills is critical to job success
- Ability to think strategically and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Customer service focus
- Strong conflict management skills
- Action oriented
- Process management focus
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary range for this role is $95,000 – $105,000 a year. Eligible for an annual performance-based incentive plan with a target at 13% of base salary