Joining Nestlé Purina as a Production Management Development Associate means you’re joining our factory family to play a key role in leading people and the operations floor through the entire path to high-quality pet food production. You’ll experience information systems, quality assurance, supply chain, accounting, human resources, production, R&D engineering, and operations performance to understand how each of these areas collaborate with the production management work that you’ll do. Following from there, you’ll experience a unique breadth of work within your functional area and focus on becoming a domain expert at the factory you’re assigned to.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the production path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Discover a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures that will allow you to rely on experience and discernment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Practice personal safety and be an example to the organization in terms of employee safety and protection of company assets
- Lead and oversee the execution of production schedules
- Ensure the flow of materials, parts and resources necessary for plant-wide production
- Perform various complicated tasks, including management of employees. Plan methods to improve efficiency in production and be assigned production improvement tasks
- Maintain compliance with approved methods and quality standards
- Develop leadership skills and experience
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Business Management, or related field attained or expected by June 2022
- Prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience