Production Engineer intern will be involved in different stages of assembly production process.
- Production automation equipment maintenance
- Machine calibration
- Machine Sub-system assembly
- Inventory movement and storage management
- Support new manufacturing process implementation
- New tooling and assembly process validation
- Quality assurance, sub-system Testing
- Technical documentation generation
Majoring in Engineering
- All candidates should have an interest in engineering and automation
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
- Be able to follow instructions and finish assigned task in time.
- Multiple disciplines will be considered.
Intern will be supervised by company Engineers.
Start date and End Date can be different than what is listed on Handshake to accommodate the student’s schedule.
It may be possible to be extend the internship into Winter/Spring and even through summer.
Housing will be provided by Micro-Vu.