We are seeking a motivated Production Coordinator to provide high-end support to Interloper Films and the founder, Ondi Timoner.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in the entertainment industry and an interest in unscripted/scripted development, production, and post-production highly preferred.
This role is the central nervous system of the company, and will require wearing many hats throughout the day. We’re looking for someone extremely organized and detail-oriented who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have direct interface with the Director and Producer of the film. This is a no task too big, no task too small environment. The role could expand to include helping with other project and internal office needs. Your tasks will change on a daily basis, and within the day. Sometimes a day will be devoted to zooms, accounting/ budgets, prepping for shoots, personal tasks, scheduling interviews and more.
Immediate tasks will be more project related as we finish up a feature documentary. Managing receipts/Credit card statements, invoices, and supporting in final project deliverables. Timoner also requires some assistance in managing aspects of her day to day life, including coordinating both personal and professional meetings. Candidates should be detail-oriented and driven to work independently. The position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with a critically-acclaimed writer/director/producer/editor in laid-back yet driven environment. Someone who loves multi-tasking and thrives on organizing at a fast pace will excel in this position.
- Create call sheets, source crew/equipment, and other things necessary to keep shoots on track
- Provide support for projects across all disciplines within the company
- Assist with making creative documents for internal use, such as development decks
- Create expense reports, manage receipts & credit card statements and regularly communicate with accounting team
- Manage calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills / Requirements:
- A clear sense of time management and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently; highly organized
- Possess excellent follow through skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and bookkeeping experience
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, flexible and exhibit confidence under pressure
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Mac & Windows: iCloud, iPhone, AppleTV, Macbook Pro, Ipad, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Savviness in all forms of social media a plus
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Premiere, Avid and DSLR cameras
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters both professional and personal
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Media, Communications, Business or related field.
- Experience in the entertainment/assistant industry is preferred.