Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments. Work is performed under direct supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with various projects in support of the department
- May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- May work with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the following degree areas or related areas: Construction Management/Engineering, Industrial Management/Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Business Administration, or MBA.
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Prefer junior or senior level, but will consider other class levels.
- Strong oral, written, and communication skills
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people
- Comfortable talking with and interacting with others
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Outlook