A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Become part of a highly skilled team of experts working on scalable use cases and data analytics products – Join us as a Product Owner. As a member of our data analytics team, you bring the overall data strategy to live and into the organization. You focus on data product development to bring value to the Life Science business sector. Be a partner and key contact for our Life Science business, understanding their needs, their products, their technology stacks, and cross-cutting data-heavy processes.
- You are responsible for the entire use case journey starting from data ingestion to generating practical insights to bringing business impact.
- Analyze and prioritize requirements, transform ideas, and wishes into a structured yet agile development roadmap.
- Translate functional requirements into data and analytics models, process maps, and application designs to drive the development of our products and solutions.
- Additionally, you will serve as evangelist for data-driven innovation and organizational integration of business and technology.
This position is part of our overall Group Data Strategy initiative and located in the Life Science Analytics Center of Excellence.
Turn your curiosity into action and learn more about how we drive data and analytics here: Data & Analytics
Who you are:
- B.Sc. (or higher) in Business or quantitative or technical field (math, statistics, computer science)
- 5 years of proven experience in a Product Owner/ Manager role or equivalent
- Strong experience in Supply Chain domain, understanding business process, user groups, problems, and relevant data sources
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Proven experience in understanding digital and demonstrating data and analytics assets to drive strong business outcome
- Experience driving product initiatives from conception to launch and ensuing iterations strongly preferred
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer first approach
- Ability to prioritize thoughtfully and closely in alignment with business objectives as well as financial and resource restrictions
- Experience in driving project execution and handling stakeholder expectations around project deliverables
- Strong ability to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions, building on consensus through give and take, while keeping in mind the sense of urgency to deliver business value
- Strong customer orientation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with technical & non-technical audience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits – http://jobs.vibrantm.com/emd/content/Benefits-at-a-Glance/?locale=en_US
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.