What you can expect from H.B. Fuller’s Internship Program:
You’ll be joining a cohort of talented students from a variety of schools across the U.S. We hire interns into the following positions: Process Engineering, R&D, Strategic Sourcing, Technical Sales, Supply Chain, Product Marketing, Information Technology, and more.
The projects we task our interns to lead are impactful and meaningful to our organization. You’ll be supported by your Manager and Mentor to gain in-depth knowledge of the adhesive industry and collaborate with various departments and functions. We also offer an established path for next-level opportunities – making this internship the starting point for a long-term career path.
Internship Location: St. Paul, MN
Our Internship Experience includes:
- 12-week paid program beginning the end of May to mid-August to gain insight and knowledge in your field.
- Interactive orientation and events with skilled professionals in your field, including managers, directors, and CEO.
- Multiple networking, volunteer and fun events – both virtual and in-person.
- Impactful projects that make a difference internally and externally for H.B. Fuller.
- End of summer final presentation to showcase your career development with support from managers and peers.
This internship opportunity will join the Product Line Management team to support and drive key product line projects and initiatives which will help improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability of the product portfolios we run through our production assets. These projects and initiatives will not necessarily be restricted just to North America but could be global or multi regional in nature
- Assessing the health and challenging the product line strategies and using data and analytics to challenge the status quo
- Reviewing product manufacturing costs, identify anomalies and do a root cause analysis and follow up with corrective actions
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business (junior or senor preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel), and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in managing and manipulating data
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong virtual communication skills
- Flexible between home office and St. Paul
- Needs to be able to travel/commute to St. Paul as and when required.