View job on Handshake
Looking to start your professional experience? Join Casey’s with an unforgettable internship! You’ll gain meaningful experience, learn the business, and make an impact working in an area aligned to your major and interests. You’ll build connections and relationships with other interns, coworkers, and leaders through onsite and offsite events. Casey’s is a growing, Fortune 400 company with opportunities to stay on part-time during the school year, or potentially turn your internship into a full-time role.
Internships are onsite at our Store Support Center in Ankeny, Iowa, where you’ll volunteer within our community, attend social outings, hear from our senior leadership team, and make some pizzas, of course!
As a Product / Business Analyst Intern, you’ll work with product teams to get hands on experience on what it takes it develop software. Throughout the 10-week internship, you’ll take a feature and/or story from ideation through delivery, partnering with the business to define value and prioritize efforts, then collaborate with engineering teams to build working software.
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field (STEM Field)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines