View job on Handshake
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission:
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our BI team at Zocdoc! As a BI/Product Analyst, you’ll partner closely with the product teams to help make better decisions that power our business. Working closely with Product Managers, you will guide product development with relevant insights based on analysis. You’ll create data sets, design analysis, provide rigorous reporting and make recommendations to help define our product roadmap. You are focused on impact, and have the skill to understand customers and promote growth. You should demonstrate curiosity, data fluency, and a collaborative work ethic.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about working with analyzing and creating data sets
- A product-driven analyst who likes to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Excited to use technology to enhance the consumer experience
Your day to day is…
- Providing actionable insights to help product managers understand trends, marketplace dynamics, and user behaviors
- Performing investigative analysis to make recommendations across stakeholders in the business
- Partnering with product managers to define common user paths and actions, outline event tracking, and promote quality data collection
- Partnering with Product on A/B testing strategy including design, execution, and analysis
- Translating broad questions into plans for research and discovery, perform proactive data exploration, and communicate the results in a compelling way
- Partnering with the Product team to understand requirements and build dashboards that answer common questions; enhance existing dashboards to increase impact, improving user experience and adoption
- Becoming an expert in a specific product area, handle KPI reporting used to measure the health of the business and provide critical visibility of our data to Product Managers, Engineering and other business teams
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, and long-term trend investigations
- Creating all the technical implementations and documentation associated with the dashboards and strive for 100% accuracy
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- A BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics, etc.
- 2+ years of work experience in process execution, business intelligence, dashboarding, reporting, or data analysis
- An understanding of A/B testing methodologies
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau, Looker or comparable data visualization tools
- 2+ years of experience with manipulating large data sets using SQL
- A passion to get deep into the weeds with data and understand edge cases and how to best represent them
- Experience building relationships with teammates, influencing decisions at a variety of levels and across multiple teams
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Competitive parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when in office)
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.