Imagine a future where you’re enrolled in our international graduate programme and contribute to commercial sourcing and supplying to shape the future of the Japanese energy transition
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be prepared for a successful career as Procurement Manager within APAC region. You’ll have three rotations in APAC Procurement to Sourcing, Supply Chain Development, Contact Management and/or Procurement excellence. In these rotations you’ll take part in supporting our Tender processes, identifying new supplies, improve processes and systems in Procurement, manage supplier engagement, prepare and draft contracts, and negotiate with suppliers. We have a strong emphasis on mentoring and development and ensure you a steep learning curve and the possibility to develop and grow your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting contract negotiations
- supporting the development of supply chain plains for Japanese projects
- participating in and conducting tenders
- building business and market understanding in Japan.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a degree or master’s degree equivalent in law, business law, economics, operations management, supply chain management, international business, engineering, or similar from before September 2022, with great academic results
- a minimum business level fluency in Japanese and strong English capability
- have strong analytical skills, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks
- have a high level of personal drive and are a fast learner
- can engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- have an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.