View job on Handshake
PROCUREMENT INTERN (SUMMER 2022)
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Procurement organization. Working with us will give you exposure to various areas of procurement which may include food ingredients, packaging, or commodities. You will help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and allow growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- Location: Omaha
- Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Competitively paid internship with summer housing provided
- Travel reimbursement for relocation if you are not local to your worksite location
- Opportunity to manage an impactful business project and present your results
- Social and professional development opportunities including Intern Orientation, #CAGTalks from leaders, and an End of Summer Celebration
- Functional trainings, overviews, and insights
- Summer hour Fridays
- Dress for your day
- Large intern cohort of 65+ students from 15+ universities across the country
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact. Qualified candidates:
- Are enrolled in a degree program with at least one semester remaining after your internship
- Are pursuing a degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Economics, Business, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Desire to pursue a career within procurement