At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
Work with the General Manager to gain valuable knowledge from all areas of the business from processing to logistics functions. Will be responsible for analyzing and recommending improvements to the daily processing, production, and supply chain related operations of Pacific Seafood’s Galveston location.
· Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
· Assist plant managers with coordinating freight lanes for fresh orders and improve truck utilization.
· Coordinate with production manager to ensure fresh orders are being packed to specification.
· Help the fresh pack line filling orders.
· Team up with the various production teams, where needed, to learn the processes from start to finish.
· Work with production manager to gain basic knowledge of internal traceability program.
· Work with plant manager and administrative team on managing packaging inventory and ordering processes.
· Enter daily pic-tickets onto sales order sheet.
· Prepare project overview and present findings to executive leadership.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
· Pursuit of a Business or related undergraduate/graduate degree.
· Prior work experience in a related field.
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.
· Targeted graduation date of June 2023 or earlier.