View job on Handshake
Henkel’s PRISM Rotational Program is a 12 month leadership development program in which you will have the opportunity sharpen your engineering skills and build a strong foundation for your career by rotating through numerous sales engineering functions in our Adhesive Technologies business unit. Upon completion of the 12 month program you will deploy into the engineering department at a location within North America where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel your career forward.
- Gain a high-level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, develop meaningful, professional contacts and relationships with industry leading subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program.
- Grow your skills through valuable real-world learning experiences in project work and training with continuous feedback and support.
- Volunteer for strategic initiatives, such as sustainability and corporate citizenship.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2022.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired).
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
*Please indicate your preferred site locations(s) from the list below when prompted on your application. If you do not have a preference, please type “no preference” when prompted on your applications.
Site Locations: Rocky Hill, CT; Bridgewater, NJ; Madison Heights, MI