NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $317 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $174 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Master Data Management group curates, verifies and disseminates consistent and complete master data across the enterprise, including security master, ratings, indices, account (portfolio), pricing, analytics, entity (custodians, brokers, counterparties, etc.) and other investment data.
As a member of Master Data Management, the Pricing Analyst will work as part of a fast-paced team. Responsibilities include active data-driven monitoring and management of processes, production and delivery of clean, consumable, high quality data across internally and externally sourced data, and development and enforcement of internal standards and best practices, with regard to Data Management. The Pricing Data Management Analyst will work closely with various internal business units across the enterprise, and will be primarily focused on managing Pricing data elements with opportunities to rotate and learn other data domains.
- Experience within the financial services or related industry, preferably with pricing and valuation experience
- Experience with Fair Value Measurement and price assignment to securities from various providers preferred
- Certified in the Valuation of
- Financial Instruments™ (CVFI™) preferred
- Experience with concepts in FAS 157/ Fair Value Measurement (Topic 820) in FASB preferred
- Experience with Eagle Investment Systems (Now part of BNY Data & Analytics) or similar Data Management and Accounting platforms preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail
- experience with Data Governance, Data Practices, Data Quality Management, data analysis, relational databases and query languages, i.e. SQL preferred
- Good communication, organization, and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and within a team setting
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau Business Intelligence or Microsoft SharePoint preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Business, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Financial Engineering, or Information Systems
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.