View job on Handshake
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A minimum of 6 months experience managing SEM / PPC campaigns
- Experience with the Google Ads Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience using the Keyword Planner Tool, or other keyword research tools
- One or more years of professional Google Ads experience (preferred)
- Google Ads Certification (preferred)
- Knowledge of account KPI selection, measurement, and reporting.
- Bing and Facebook paid advertising experience (preferred)
- Ability to manipulate large Google Ads data sets in Excel with vlookup and preferably VBA
- Passion for marketing, advertising, and online content development
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, and Basecamp (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- While managing SEM campaigns, you will be conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups and determining the best settings
- Working with large data sets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the Google Ads Editor tool
- Creating, analyzing, and optimizing Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns for clients across varying industries
- Ensuring that all Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients’ online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
- Regularly consulting with the Google Ads Manager, SEO team, and other stakeholders to ensure Google Ads and Bing Ads strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
- Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Reviewing traffic in Google Ads
- Staying current with Google Ads updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Potentially working on Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Successfully completing Google Ads Certification if not already obtained