View job on Handshake
· Well versed with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
· Effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with CFO and other leadership team members
· Ability to manage ambiguity and solve undefined problems
· Demonstrates proficiency in the development and administration of at least one of the following areas: Back-end data integration and architecture including dimensional data modeling, database design, data warehousing, ETL development, and performance tuning
· Front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design, tabular data modeling, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI Report, and Dashboard development
· Extremely strong SQL skills
· Foundational knowledge of the following areas: Metadata management, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Analytics.
Desired Skills & Minimum Requirements:
· Knowledge of MSSQL administration and development required
· Exposure to Agile development methodology, Strong desire to learn, Knowledge of SSIS, Data Integration, and ETL procedures.
· Excellent understanding of T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, and views
· Strong knowledge of SSMS and other tools related to MSSQL administration
· Strong understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
· Understanding of PowerBI preferred.